This action cannot be undone.
Please report the problem here.
Series: Oxford literature companions
Publication Date: 6 Apr 2017
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £5.99 Save 10%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Workbook for Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet at GCSE level, suitable for all exam boards.
Oxford Literature Companion Workbooks offer student-friendly support for GCSE set texts. This full colour write-in workbook for Romeo and Juliet is ideal for use in the classroom or as revision and includes activities designed to prompt a closer analysis of the writer's language, as well as tasks on characters, themes and contexts.
- Full colour, write-in workbook for Romeo and Juliet.
- Varied and in-depth activities to help students engage with their set text.
- Comprehensive coverage of characters, plot, themes, performance and context.
- Detailed sections focusing on the writer's use of language, structure and dramatic techniques.
- Advice on assessment and practice exam-style questions.
- A text-specific glossary covering key terms and concepts.
- Ideal for use throughout the course, or as an aid to revision.
- Series covers a range of popular GCSE drama and prose set texts.
Plot and structure
Skills and practice