This action cannot be undone.
Series: AQA GCSE
Publication Date: 26 Aug 2016
Subject: Social sciences
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £23.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Inspire every student to take an active interest in their role in society with knowledge-boosting activities and exam support for the changed content and assessment criteria; developed by a subject expert with examining experience and the leading Citizenship publisher.
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills they need to fulfil their potential by working through a variety of developmental activities that are suitable for all ability levels
- Provide opportunities for students to learn and practise the research, analytical, interpretative and evaluative skills required under the 2016 specification
- Bring the key issues and concepts in Citizenship Studies to life using a bank of real-life case studies to enrich students' learning experience
- Build students' confidence approaching examination with guidance on crafting responses, useful advice to aid exam preparation and practice questions that include plenty of source analysis tasks
- Deliver high-quality lessons that meet the differing needs of your students, following an engaging teaching pathway created by a skilled teacher with extensive examining experience