This action cannot be undone.
Publication Date: 26 Jan 2018
Subject: Language learning
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £5.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Exam board: CCEA
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2017
Practise and perfect the skills that students need to succeed with this exam-focused Workbook; packed with questions for every section of the CCEA GCSE English Language exam papers and written by an experienced examiner and teacher.
- Thoroughly prepares students for examination as they work through numerous practice questions that cover every question type in Units 1 and 4 of the 2017 specification
- Guides you through both exam papers with a question-by-question approach that builds the reading and writing skills that students need to achieve the learning outcomes
- Helps students identify their revision needs and see how to target the top grades using tips, sample responses, easy-to-understand mark schemes and online answers for each question
- Encourages ongoing revision throughout the course as students progressively develop their skills in class and at home
- Ensures that students feel confident tackling their exams as they know what to expect in each section