Announcement for schools customers: We will hold all book and furniture orders due for delivery between Friday 22 July 2022 and Wednesday 31 August 2022. Delivery will resume on 1 September 2022. If your school remains open throughout the summer holidays and you would prefer to have your books delivered during this time, please contact us at the time of ordering.
CLPE's School Membership
The Centre for Literacy in Primary Education is a UK based children's literacy charity working with primary schools. Our work raises the achievement of children's reading and writing by helping schools to teach literacy creatively and effectively, putting quality children’s books at the heart of all learning.
The CLPE’s award winning School Membership helps teachers encourage a love of reading in their school. It supports teachers under immense pressure and offers ideas and structure for their literacy curriculum, to raise literacy standards and develop a love of reading and writing.
The CLPE School Membership includes access to:
- Over 230 Power of Reading teaching sequences based on tried and tested children’s books
- Home learning teaching resources
- CLPE’s curriculum maps to show how to plan a text based curriculum
- Exclusive discount on books from Peters
- One free place on one of our webinars, allowing a member of your school to enhance their subject knowledge with CLPE experts
- Termly Membership Magazine, exclusive to School Members
- Priority access to book CLPE conferences and events
- Plus access to all free membership resources and content
Build a book-based curriculum in your primary school with the CLPE School Membership.
Enhance your poetry teaching with CLPE. Discover CLiPPA shortlisted titles…
Reflecting Realities – read CLPE's latest research report on representation of ethnicity in children's books, and browse diverse books referenced in the report.
Discover CLPE’s research publication, The Power of a Rich Reading Classroom, and enhance your understanding of how to build a quality reading rich curriculum that supports the needs of all children in the classroom.