Secondary return to school support
We’re here to support you with the many challenges facing secondary schools in September and beyond.
Whether you need books for Accelerated Reader™, textbooks and revision material or new fiction and non-fiction for your library, we can help. Students may have been affected in different ways by the coronavirus lockdown, and books are also available to help support wellbeing and mental health.
We can help schools in the following ways:
- Intervention schemes such as Accelerated Reader™
- Transition reads for Year 7
- KS3, GCSE and A Level textbooks and resources
- Library fiction and non-fiction, and reading for pleasure
- 40% off set texts and class sets
- Book lists to support wellbeing and mental health
- Bespoke selection service – we will help choose the best books for your school
If you'd like advice on any of the above before you order, get in touch with our schools team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There appear to be no results for this search.
Do you wish to rerun this search with "Read, reviewed and rated" unselected?
Sorry there was an error loading the search results...
Please refine your search criteria using the filters on the lefthand side.