Please note that the pandemic is continuing to impact many of our publishers and distributors who are experiencing delays with delivery and this may affect our normal supply times. We will continue to dispatch your books as soon as they are available. If you’d like further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks for your patience and understanding.
Red Rocket Readers
Red Rocket Readers is a comprehensive series of 600 levelled reading books, offering a carefully controlled sequence of challenges throughout the levels to ensure your students progress with confidence and enthusiasm. Developed by Pam Holden, a literacy specialist and Reading Recovery teacher, they are suitable for guided reading, shared and small group reading and programmes such as Reading Recovery.
- Meaningful concepts and experiences that children can relate to
- Developing word recognition along with language development
- Focus on increasing knowledge of print conventions, phonological patterns and phonic knowledge in context
- Ideal for Guided Reading, Reading Recovery, ESL, ELL and other SEN
- A balance of fiction and non-fiction texts