We now have a full team of staff on site to handle book orders for customers. We continue to deliver to schools throughout the summer holidays, but if you’d prefer us to hold on to your books until term begins let us know. If you have any queries about an order please email us at email@example.com
Phonically decodable books that tackle the word gap too! Developed to support the new Ofsted framework, a selection of fiction and non-fiction aligned to Letters and Sounds to help you match phonics teaching and practice, including some partner texts to enhance home-school links and with ambitious vocabulary to tackle the word gap.
- 104 books, 8 at each level 1–12, Lilac to Lime+
- Each book is fully decodable and aligned to Letters and Sounds sets
- The adult text provides the stretching vocabulary, so the child text remains fully decodable
- At each level there are four 'regular' texts (child texts with vocab prompts), as well as four partner texts (adult text and child text)
- At all levels the child text is fully decodable in all titles
There appear to be no results for this search.
Do you wish to rerun this search with "Read, reviewed and rated" unselected?
Sorry there was an error loading the search results...
Please refine your search criteria using the filters on the lefthand side.